Members are invited to the September Go Green Business Breakfast on Wednesday 9th September – Travel & Transport – Up, Up and Away!
Being held at what was the old fire station, in the buzzing commercial hub of Bristol’s Broadmead. This historic venue, itself regenerated for today’s community needs is the perfect place for exploring how Bristol is taking on 21st-century travel challenges.
• Don’t miss this opportunity to hear about the world’s first solar hot air balloon that had its maiden voyage over Bristol during the Balloon Fiesta this year!
• Learn why Airbus, a global leader in aerospace are investing billions in a sustainable future for flight.
• Pick up tips on how the Freight Consolidation Centre can benefit your business
• Hear how your organisation can enter the Travelwest Business Travel Awards 2015
• Find out how an electric delivery bicycle is helping Mark’s Bread to negotiate city centre congestion
• Get tips from North Bristol SusCom on successful collaboration with your neighbours to solve travel issue
07:45 – 08:15 Registration, pastries, hot drinks, visit stallholders
08:15 – 09:45 Presentations
09:45 – 10:30 Networking and visit stallholders
There will of course also be sustainably sourced tea, coffee and local pastries as well as stallholders offering sustainable transport products and services.